February 10, 2004

Diao: I'm staying at Anfield Liverpool's Salif Diao has insisted that he is committed to his club after reports suggested that he wasn't entirely happy at Liverpool. Speaking on his official website at icons.com Diao said: "I can categorically state that nothing could be further from the truth. "I love playing for the club, the fans and I'm settled in the area." Diao admitted to being frustrated at his lack of matches in a Liverpool shirt but understands that his injury problems haven't helped his cause. source: Pink Football --------------------------------------- Wat a nightmare! I seriously think Diao is a poor buy and LFC is better off without him. Pls Diao, go if someone else wants you. You are simply not good enough for Liverpool! cheers, webmaster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home