August 02, 2005

11 days to go...

11 days to the start of the new season and i can hardly wait... Tonight's game against Kaunas shouldn't be a problem for the team. Hopefully the players can take this opportunity to shine and impress Rafa for a place in the starting 11. After tonight's game, we'll either face CSKA Sofia or Tirana in the 3rd qualifying round. I must say its a good draw, avoiding big teams like Udinese, Real Betis etc. Well, i was abit disappointed we did not get the Bluenose. But i'm sure Villareal will knock them back into reality. Its time the bitters wake up from their dreams and start their fight against relegation lol Onto Transfer news, it seems that ALT is going on loan at Sunderland. Good move from Benitez. Young players should be given the chance to stay in England and get familiarize with the PL instead of going to clubs overseas. What about Mellor? I think its best he goes on loan as well. Any takers? Schalke04 has withdrawn from the race to sign Baros. Seems that our neighbour is in for him for £5m. £5m Mr Moyes??? I'm sorry, other clubs can get him for that price but Bitters need to bid at least £50m. Even so, i doubt Milan will want to go to a club that will be struggling in the Uefa cup. Pss...i heard AJ is going to stay at Palace. Oh dear~ is anyone ever going to sign for you all?! Rafa said he'll be expecting 2 more signings - a CB and a right winger. As expected, every CB and right winger in the world is linked to us once again. Reliable sources coming from my dad's fren's cousin's brother's sister's dog patrolling at Anfield told me so and so is signing today blah blah blah. Crap! I think Rafa have a few candidates in mind. Upson, Alves, Stelios and Malbraque are the most strongly linked. Of cos not forgetting Luis-let me consider-Figo. I've seen Alves play and i am very impressed with him! But he is NOT a CB. I believe he played at the RB position. Honestly speaking, i alright with whoever Rafa sign. Look at Zenden, Sissoko, Reina... quality. All you people moan and moan about the players before they sign but i bet most of you are eating humble pies right now. I have 100% confidence in Rafa. And i can tell that we are definately heading in the right direction. I've never feel so good about the new season before... NEVER during GH's regime. If Rafa don't want Owen back then be it. I wouldn't be surprise if he becomes a Scum. He was never a true Scouser anyway. I'll come up with a PL roundup in a few days time. I seriously think we are going to be true title challengers this season. Anyone share the same thoughts as me? And to Moaningho...Will you just shut up you sour grape! I guess you are really scare of us now huh? Shhhhhhhhhhhoo...go play your mindgames with Wenger and Fergescum. We have more important things to do. P/S: StarH*b you @#$#%^&*, i pay S$15 bucks a mth and you are actually NOT going to show the 2nd leg tonight?!?! You suck!

1 Comments:

At 1:35 am, Blogger CK said...

Thanks! Do come back when you're free.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home